24.2.10

Ladies and Gentlemen

I am really sorry to give you this information in this manner but I have no other way except this one. Having brought an action in the court of law I received lots of threatening letters and telephone calls altogether. They warned me of possible dangers that might have happened to me like beating or having an accident if I hadn’t stopped. I have no inclination to show my face to my enemies and give them an opportunity to realize their evil intention. Ladies and Gentlemen with your great help and moral support we are celebrating the victory of truth. Lawfulness has won. To say the truth it was the success of our people and this step can be considered as the beginning of a new epoch in this country. People are trying to unite the nation, to change their homeland in its best way and I am quite sure that the inhabitants of Georgia will be really happy and they will have a wonderful chance to express their opinions without any difficulties and they will have an excellent opportunity to help their government in order to develop the existing unbearable situation in the country. Each person will be ready to do only kindness as their action will be returned to them in a better way. You will easily see the complete change of Georgia, our lives will be changed and what is more the shape of Georgia will be seen clearly on the map. Proud will possess you as you will feel that money is not your master any more and you are not a slave to him. People will not agree to sell Georgia for money because they will realize the value of freedom. You are the people, human beings and you will be respected and the whole world will show a great respect towards those human beings but the traitors of the country or the nation will be strictly punished. Your belief in God has been woken up. The power of God has been given to you and you, who are wearing crosses, will be blessed and the cross will serve as a torch which will show you the right way .You will have a wish to protect yourself and your world as well as you will fight for the union of your country. Please do not search me. I have always been with you as your crosses will connect us to each other. These words will be repeated by all people as my words will be the sign for your wakening up. My words will show you the way for victory and your action will be justified all the time because people in Georgia are distinguished for their leadership skills and please make a right choice among the leaders. You will hear about my wealth as it is the wellbeing of my people and nothing more. You will hear about that establishment I possess and you will understand that there are enough working places for you and the problem of unemployment will not threaten to you any more. I was often suffering from hunger or even starving as you were in the same condition .I was often short of money as I watched your begging for food. My eyes were filled with tears looking at you. I strongly believe these are the sufficient reasons for your wakening up to protect your work and it is already time to begin a new happy life. I know these words will not make any sense for some people but the time will come and all of us will be united as the sons of God. You will not be separated, love will burst into your hearts and this will make you happy as you have the power of love. You must act as a human being, as a real person and you must do your best for the best condition of our country. Please do not think you are alone. Do not think you that people do not care of you and be sure that God looks after you. You will find your own God; you will fight for your wellbeing. If you do this I will be really happy that the nation has at last woken up. Georgia has already received the words of God and your happiness will have no limit. These people will show you the right way as the number of such kind of people is not small. The laws .the government of our country has made for us are placed on this site and people living in Georgia as well as abroad will read them and understand the real situation of our country nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment